Friday 24 February 2012

Something for the weekend


My main achievement this week has been to complete the prototype for a new weekender hold-all. This has been on my to-do list for ages, so finally having a finished product to swing around, zip, un-zip and fill with stuff has caused me a lot of glee. It seems that I can't do anything that isn't in some way baby related at the moment, as the final motivation was the need for something I can use as a hospital bag. Still, whatever the reason, I got the job done - leather trim, eyelet details, chunky zip and all!  This is one prototype I'll be keeping for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's fab Verity!! Have you thought about making a new baby bag or are you using one from last time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks Kat! I've ummed and aahed but am going to stick to the same baby bag that I made last time - although it could do with a new strap, so that will have to be enough to satisfy this obsessive nesting streak I'm on! What about you - are you nesting like a maniac too?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails