Wednesday 1 February 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge #FEBphotoaday

As of 30 minutes ago, I've decided to particpate in a February Photo-A-Day Challenge. I'm usually pretty useless at seeing these things through, but I thought it would be good discipline to see if I can stick to something for 29 days! Plus, i've just found a clever photo app thingy (pixlr-o-matic) that works on Android phones, so it might be a fun excuse to play around.

Here's the list of themes, and if you want to join in, the instructions are here


I'll save my #Febphototoday pics here

.. and here is Day 1:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that Pixlr-o-matic!! I've been looking for something like that!!! I turned in my iPhone for an andriod and I really miss instagram! But i'm really diggin' this app!! Your photo is really cute!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I saw that instagram are working on a version for Android phones but they haven't said when it will be ready so was really pleased to find something I could try out in the meantime!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails