Tuesday 25 January 2011

The not so successful crochet project

You know that feeling when you start off all enthusiastic about a project and then, weeks later, you just want it to END? Well, I'm sorry to say, me and this crocheted top definitely fell out of love. Having now tried it on its new owner, I know why - it's because despite being a 12-18month size, it has turned out to be ENORMOUS. Particularly in the arms - and our family have pretty long arms, so one can only imagine what it would be like on the less orangutan-ular.


Anyway, there it is, in all its enormous pink and purple-ness (see, I can't even bring myself to like the colours now!). Should just about fit in time for the hot summer months - I'm going to have one hot toddler this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails