The snow has been keeping us busy for the past fortnight - I was very excited about Freya's first encounter with snow, although I think I was probably more enthralled than she was - the picture below is evidence of her taking it very much in her stride!
I thought I'd start 2010 with a quick review of some of my favourite bag, purse and pouch tutorials of 2009 (and a couple of sneaky 2010 one's too!).
Pictured (clockwise from top left):
- Fat Quarter Bag tutorial from Jennifer for Sew Mama Sew
- Petite back pack from Sew to Speak
- Lined, Zippered pouch from Flossie Teacakes
- Back to school lunch bag from The Purl Bee
- Simple Party Clutch: Elizabeth from Oh Fransson for Sew Mama Sew:
- Puffy Pouch from Pink Penguin
- The Phoebe Bag from Artsy-Craftsy Babe
- Crochet grocery bag from The Purl Bee
- Boxy pouch from Three Bears
And last but by no means least, check out these 25 tote bag how tos from Meet Me at Mikes and this great review of the top 100 tutorials of 2009 from The Long Thread