I've been meaning to write this post for a while now - in fact, the baby in question is close to outgrowing these clothes already (must be all those bananas)! Anyway, here are the latest fruits of my baby clothes addiction.
I used the same pattern as before, but this time, I added a bias binding edging.
For this version, I made my own bias tape. It's the first time I've made bias tape using a bias tape maker - a nifty little tool that I definitely recommend. Prudent Baby has a great tutorial that's worth a read.
I had a break from knitting over the summer so it took longer than usual to finish this little cardigan, but it's a great pattern (Sirdar 1802) and the different textures were fun to knit. This is already a bit snug so the poor child has been wearing it a LOT to get that cost-per-wear figure down! Hopefully the other babies at playgroup haven't noticed!